Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm shortcut to redirect to transaction number

rayko_aben
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i have a tricky question regarding the charm workcenter. If I choose an existing transaction in Charm workcenter (web based) I get a little SAP shortcut and this shortcut forward me direct into the related transaction number in SAP.(Ta: crmd_order )

I would like to use this functionality for automatic email replay within the charm workflow, means I would like to fill the SAP Script form with an URL (consist of a static part and the transaction number ) and this URL forward the workflow user direct into the transaction.

The generating and filling of the shortcut (by an URL) already works but the shortcut created by me, forward only into the entry screen of SAP and not in transaction crmd_order.

If I compare the content of both shortcuts ( once created by myself and once created by SAP standard scenario) I see the difference and probably the problem:

shortcut of SAP standard: works and forward me into TA crmd_order transaction number 8000000243

*AGS_WORK_LAUNCHER pcmd=CRMD_ORDER;pname1=id;pvalue1=DF4DE55AE1AB92F188CB0019BB36EE72;

shortcut created by myself: does not work, forward only into the entryscreen of SAP

*AGS_WORK_LAUNCHER pcmd=CRMD_ORDER;pname1=id;pvalue1=8000000243;

It seems, the SAP standard translate the transaction number during runtime into a key and only the request with this key works correct.

The URL, which creates my shortcut looks like this: http://myserver.com:8000/sap/bc/ags_workcenter/ags_work_appln?CMD=CRMD_ORDER&%7esolmanwrkgui=SAPSHOR...

Has anybody an idea? Its a very usefull functionality (if it works) because workflow users don't need personalized queries to find, for ex., a change request which needs to confirmed by themself.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Rayko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rayko,

It seems, the SAP standard translate the transaction number during runtime into a key and only the request with this key works correct.

The hexadecimal key is the unique identifier for a CRM Order in SolMan called GUID. You will be able to find the relation between the message number (called object ID) and the GUID in table CRMD_ORDERADM_H.

BR.

Stéphane.

rayko_aben
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

thanks a lot. Thats what I needed. I think I have to take this key for generating the link. I have to ask a developer to modify the smartform CRM_REMINDER_MAIL_01 in this way to take the key instead of the number.

I wonder, that nobody use this functionalitiy in the communitiy, cause I searched some weeks for infos regarding URL and shortcut.

In my opinion, Its a very easy way to forward users (by email link) into their open requests (e.g. helpdesk, incident, change management)

without searching by transaction number.

Kind regards

Rayko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

The modification should be very easy...

All you have to use is the variable &orderadm_h-guid& in the smartforms.

BR.

Stéphane.

rayko_aben
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

works fine.

Thanks for very quick reply and solution.

Kind regards

Rayko

Answers (0)