cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS imports wrong DC Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for this problem i have altready an OSS message open, but maybe someone has a solution for this problem, because we are a bit in hurry. My whole JDI and NWDS is SPS14.

I created External Library DC`s (EXTLIBS) and connected this track to another (CBSMC). I hav now two updates of EXTLIBS and changed the Update version in assembly stage from 0->1 and 1->2.

Current version is "br.com_EXTLIBS 1.0 Level 2 Update".

I imported this version to the connected track.

In the Buildspace in CBS i can see the correct version (different puplic parts) in CBSMC_D.

I import the develpopment configuration into my NWDS, look at the Active DC`s and there is still the old version of EXTLIBS "br.com_EXTLIBS 1.0 Level 0 Update" available.

When i inmported the new version into the track, i got the DC`s signed as "Synced as archive (active), but outdated".

Even after resyncing (Sync used DC`s) it showed me version Update 0 in my NWDS.

For testing i created a new SC and imported only the latest version "br.com_EXTLIBS 1.0 Level 2 Update" into its track. When loading this Dev Conf in my NWDS even here i get the old version "br.com_EXTLIBS 1.0 Level 0 Update".

Is there anything i`m missing?

regards Oliver

Message was edited by: Oliver Walter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Did you try restarting the CBS service? This looks like some caching problem in CBS, which might get fixed with a restart.

Kind regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

the issue could altready be solved from SAP.

The problem had originated from assembly in cons.

The SCA, produced by the assembly was inconsistent, the DC

archives contained each 1 PP file, but 2 PPAs. CBS, when displays public parts, means PPAs

and IDE is based on *.PP files.

After reassembling the cons everything looks fine.

regards Oliver

Message was edited by: Oliver Walter