cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Issue in Sales Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While printing the Invoice, it's not picking the additional VAT tax which is supposed to print after all individual Item values, then the VAT and finally the Total....

Eg. Net Amount x

VAT y

Total z

And for your information, here net amount value is only 0.01 and VAT is 5% which comes to 0.005, as it's FOC invoice(gift), these values are maintained like this.....

Now, when i checked at program level, i noticed whenever the value of l_kwert is initial, the piece of code to print VAT is skipped, and when it's not initial, the print logic is working, so obviously here VAT value is 0.005 and it refers to a std. dataelement KWERT which considering only 2 decimal places ; so the value for l_kwert is picking only 0.00 but not 0.005.......

and it results no printing of VAT descriptin and value at output....

Please suggest me, howto do changes at code level to make it to consider upto 3 or 4 decimals...........

TIA

Regards

Andhari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here, you need to define a local variable which referred to packed with 4 decimals and also we need to consider Condition table records for a particular Document conditon and at program level, just do calculations considering the fields 'condition type', 'rate' and 'condition value' and hope this will solve your problem.

Let me know if u've any concerns....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The most important thing is what writes in condition table of document. How can we explain that in fi module is just 0 vat. But if we skip this consultant's part of problem and just try to make calculation.

Create one variable with 4 decimals and calculate with defined rounding rule. And write that variable...