cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 'UFL u25azalea.dll is missing' running Crystal rpt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error 'UFL u25azalea.dll that implements this function is missing' running Crystal rpt that uses barcode font Code39Azalea. I have a customer that is running Business One 8.8 with Crystal. We can run the report from the server w/o a problem. We tried installing the font Code39Azalea on the users PC, but still get the error. Where does this u25azalea.dll belong? Can I just copy the one on the server to the users PC? If so, what directory? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

I'm having this issue on my server, works fine in Crystal but gives me an error in B1.

Any ideas? A specific path that needs the dll?

Thank you

Br

Anders

former_member186712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

Did you solve this problem?

How did you solved it?

I have exactly the same problem.

Regards,

Augusto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Augusto,

Is your issue is resolved?

I also have same issue, cannot find in server and client.

anyone has resolution on this?

Thanks

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Augusto,

I have solved my issue with using SAP B1 Client (32 bits) to run the report.

The run time does not support in SAP B1 Client 64bits.

Regards,

Jenny

former_member186712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes I also solved with the 32bits client.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Augusto

ron_m
Explorer

I encounter the same issue with the 64bit client. I resolved the issue by downloading updated 64bit  dll's from Azalea:

http://www.azalea.com/ufl/

The 64bit download contains 2 dll's which I copied into the C:\Windows\System32 folder

Ron

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can find UFL u25azalea.dll on the server, you may check what directory it is in. Then copy to the equivalent folder on your PC. If there is no equivalent, that might be the problem.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon. I am not on site, but I will try to copy to the same folder that I see it in on the server. If that directory does not exist on the users PC, should I create the directory path? Pat

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. It will be no help to create such folder. You need to test where the system is looking for the file. It might be user right issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gordon,

I was able to copy the file to the users C drive in the same directory path that was on the server. I then reimported the .rpt file into SAP and the error has been corrected. Do you know if SAP 8.8 client installs have this file. I am curious to know if I will have to do this for all my new 8.8 installations. Thanks again. Pat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat.........

If you have problem related to DLL not creating while installation then uninstall the component of crystal report and

delete the Business Object folder from C\Program Files\Business Object.

Then reinstall the Crystal report.

I wish your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Rahul

former_member186712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

In the Business Objects the dll is there and when I make a preview in the Crystal reports the barcodes are shown in the screen.

When I run from a client,  I get the message "u25azalea.dll that implements this function is missing".

Did you solve this problem?

How did you solved it?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Augusto