cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not select inteface in IB while creating Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

In PI7.11, during creation of a Receiver Determination, I can not select my interface I just designed in the ESB.

I know XI but I am new to PI, can anybody tell me how I should be able to select my interface and mapping in the Integration Builder in PI?

Thanks in advance,

William

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ref: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can be two possible reasons here:

1. Go to the IB where you created your interface, and just check if the cache refresh happened properly for your changelist. If, not, trigger a delta cache refresh for this changelist and then try using the Interface in Receiver Determination.

2. If you are using an integrated Configuration Scenario to define the receiver determination , then the receivers for this incoming message are defined under the "Receiver" tab in the Integrated Configurtaion Object.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards, Gaurav.

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Did you maybe miss one step in the Integration Builder?

Check your Business Component of your partner and look under the tab "Receiver" - you have to add your Inbound Interface here!

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes got it..

It had to do with the filter that is given by default when you select an interface. If I put "any" there I can select my Idoc.

Thanks for your help!