Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable see the transported changes.

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is change in my source IDOC structure for mapping.

In my dev system i have imported this changed idoc and made the mapping changes

I have transported these objects from DEV to Test server

The changed mapping got successfully transorted from DEV to Test server

For changed IDOC the changes were successfully imported from DEV to Test server. But there was problem for assembly. The problem was with Version conflicts for this IDOC.

What I did is, I deleted this IDOC definition from test server and retransported the IDOC from DEV to Test server

This time the IDOC got successfully imported and exported in test server. SWC got assembled successfully.

But the IDOC did not get created.

I can see the IDOC in transported list but cant see the IDOC structure created in test server under Imported objects.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sheetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member241146
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal.

You can see in change List in Test Server if there are objects stopped (not active) there. Or maybe you have to retransport all objects. If In the Test Server shows the conflits message, you must accept this updates (accept button new objects).

Regards.

Bruno

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should never delete objects directly from the test server, as it would lead to object inconsistency. In case, where the import is successfull but still you do not see the change, there could be conflicts in the IR or ID. Click on the conflicts tab and select the correct version then activate in changelists.

VJ

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

Can you try exporting a dummy objects within that SWCV (export list) to see if there is something just with object? (Idoc)