Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Business Graphics UI icon in Web Dynpro ABAP

former_member183924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to create a simple chart via Web Dynpro, but I can't see the icon for Business Graphics on layout tab. I just see icons for Gantt, Value Comparison, Image, Process Indicator and Network objects.

I already check if integrated IGS is working. I checked RFC settings in SM59. Connection test was successful, and Tcode SIGS works too.

Is the IGS too old or do I have to customize something? I have version 7000.0.9.1 (Build date: Jun 6 2007).

I want a chart like this: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile711/helpdata/de/45/3f526415c75b43e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

- Steffen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1151507
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

You can create Business Graphics UI element direcly using "Create element", even though it is not appearing on layout tab.

Thanks,

Manogna

former_member183924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manogna,

yeah this is it. I executed Web Dynpro application "WDR_TEST_BG_BLEND" and could see that the Business Graphics UI element is also use in their.

Thanks, Steffen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to check Service Market Place - there does seem to be a note about this, not sure, but this does seem to be the issue that you mention.

[Note 1143770 - Web Dynpro ABAP BUSINESS_GRAPHICS: Problems with Customizing|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1143770]

>Symptom

>When you create Customizing for your Web Dynpro ABAP user interface (UI) element "BUSINESS_GRAPHICS", the system ignores this information when you display your UI element BUSINESS_GRAPHICS. In addition, the system does not display the file on the left-hand side in the navigation tree of the Web Dynpro ABAP component in transaction SE80.

Let us know if this is not applicable (you're on a later support pack) or just is plain not the issue.

Cheers,

Chris

former_member183924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

thanks for your answer but I already read this note and realized that our patch level is already 16 (Version: SAPKB70016).

- Steffen