cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automization of solving Technical Incomplete error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever a sales order is blocked at GTS for Technical Incomplete error ( customer/vendor/material not available in GTS) .We manually transfer the master data as well as relevant sales order from fedder system ).

Can anyone suggest the developement to be done so that this process is automatized.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

do you have change pointers scheduled for customers/vendors/materials?

Schedule report RBDMIDOC for message types

/SAPSLL/MATMAS_SLL

/SAPSLL/CREMAS_SLL

/SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel

Thanks for replying. At the time of implementation only last 4 years data have been uploaded to GTS server from the feeder system.As far as I know change pointer upload only those master data which are newly created or any changes in old master data.

Some customer which were created before 4years were not uploaded from feeder to GTS server.If in feeder system sales order is created using those customer ,sales order gets block in GTS because of non existence of relevant Customer master /material master /Vendor master in GTS .

So for this case we transfer thespecific master data from feeder system and subsequently the sales document.Once this is done sales document block gets cleared in GTS.

Hope I am able to explain you the current scenario.Please suggest me how to automize the TI error solution process.

regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

can you do another initial transfer applying user exit saying transfer only master data which have creation date eg. more than 4 years old? You will have all data in GTS than.

To automate process - when document is blocked due to missing master data, transfer missing master data and transfer document once again - would require additional development and effort.

I would suggest:

1. Make list of conditions for filtering of old data (i mean more than 4y old data)

2. implement or change user exits

3. execute initial transfer applying this user exits.

In case of scheduled jobs for transfer you would have to unschedule them in case of changing user exits, because you might have these user exits already implemented. After your transfer just reverse user exits.

Hope this help you,

Cheers,

Gabriel