cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRB on a Work order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a client who is using Work Orders to manage their program of works. They are currently manually extracting the cost info, and creating a manual invoice, but would like to do this in the system.

The question I have is how do they bill via work orders, without having to create service orders. We are still at the requirements/blueprinting stage, so I am not really able to dummy things up, and play around in their system, so I am just looking at the theory behind it, and making them comfortable that is is able to be done.

They have a high number of orders, and I can not see it working 1-to-1 sales order to work order.

So, how is this going to work?

Plesae let me know..

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

The Work orders can be captured in SAP as Contracts (Service Contracts) VA41. in this service contracts we can captured all the program of work done by each individual as Service ( Material Ids with Number of hours work done) .and will maintain same in Condition records( VK11) which will reflect price in Service contracts. Once this done we can create DP91 or DP90u2014which will capture the actual hours based on resource utilization.

This process will have integration with PS (Project system) module .which will create WBS and Assign to Individual works with each WBS.. And also with HCM (Human Capital management) which will captures actual hours work done by each one.

1) Before going for this we need to Configure u201CDIPu201D Profile which will captured the Cost and actual Hours billed and should assign to respective u201CContract Item Categoryu201D

2) Contract Profile should de define and Assign to u201CService Contractsu201D

3) Define Billing Plan type and Assign to respective u201CContract Item Categoryu201D

Regards,

Seegal