cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing Conditions are not updating in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created new condition table to maintain prices & assinged the same to access sequence. I have ticked the exclusive option also. But this option is ticked for each & every key combinations. Now I have maintained price on new key combination but system is picking old value only.

Pl. help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

what WISH told is correct one

but here i will add my thought like if you are try to delete the old record sometime system will show some probelm will not update so there u can do ,,, put the valid from -- to both dates is past date like jan2010 to may 2010 so that record will not pick by system thought its exist also

and what are the other condition record exist as per your condition tables make sure only condition record should exist which you want , system should pick then it will work fine

sure it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this can be possibility

The validity of OLD condition record is say from Jan 2010 to Dec 2999

Sales order date is say Sep1, 2010

New Condition record valididty is from August 2010 to Dec 2999

now as for same condition, you maintaining condition record which is actually overlapping, so go to VK12, and try to delet the OLD condition record or try to make Deletion Indicator for Condition Item

kindly let us know why you created new condition record when you can update the old with new prices

go to VK12

select combination and maintain new price and mark old 1 for deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Arrange the access sequence in most specif to most general,

in sales order screen do the re pricing on item level ,

to analyse, click on the condition to see which was accessed first and why the otheres were not , this normally gives the clue

Sales order> item>pricing screen

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the Pricing Date in Sales Order & validity dates of the new Condition records?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, for new price validaty period is as per sales order.

Thanks for reply.

Trupti