cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM SUS scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to integrate SRM SUS with MM.

What is the procedure to set up this scenario, customizing steps, ect....

We are using SRM 7.0 with extended classic scenario.

Regards,

Lina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

MM-SUS is Classic Scenario.

SRM-SUS is Standalone/Local or Extended Classic.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can still integrate SUS with MM in Extened Classic scenario.

Disable the PO Output from SRM using a modification suggested in OSS note 883693 and configure the output of PO from ECC to SUS using ECC Message determination.

All other MM-SUS Scenario configurations remains the same. In this case SUS will only be communicating with MM.

If you want SRM to communicated with SUS, then Standalone is the right scenario for you

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

thanks a lot for your helpfull answer. Could you please give me more details how to implement OSS note 883693

I would also ask you if you could provide customizing steps to implement MM-SUS scenario.

Kind regards,

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lina

Follow the exact instructions mentioned in this OSS note. For implementing Note 883693:

1. Go to SE16 table BBPC_ACTIONMAP and check an entry for

<Your Client> Business Object <BUS2201> Action Class <CL_ACTION_PO_OUTPUT_BBP> Active <X>

Remove the indicator X from this table for this entry

2. in ECC, set up message determination for the Purchase Order Document type (your ext classic PO Doc Type in ECC) . This includes setting up of your EDI message type in PO Message output configuration. Read Configuraiton GUide against the MEssage Determination node in SPRO for more details on this

3. Modify BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and BAPI_PO_CHANGE1 in ECC and insert the block no_messaging = ' ' , on theplace recommended in the OSS note. This is just to ensure the triggering of Output determination when PO is created in ECC in Extended classic scenario....

Regarding MM-SUS COnfiguration, there are lot of config activities required for this, Please refer to Scenario Configuration Guide for PLAN DRIVEN PROCUREMENT WITH SUPPLIER INTEGRATION on Service Marketplace.

Regards

Virender Singh

Answers (0)