Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to change the communication channel

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SapAll.

under the Integration Directory ,when i try to change the Descryption of communication channel and save it ,it is raising the unknown error which i cont uderstand at all as it is complaining about the other operation mapping which is using this comm channel in its process Integration scenario.

one thing i cont understand is y it is complaining about the other operation mappings which the communication channel is not at all related to ot.

the following below is the error that iam getting while changing the descryption of communication channel and saving it

Attempt to access the 1 requested objects on 1 failed. Detailed information: com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException: Attempt to read object Operation Mapping ECC_ApprovedOrdersQuery_ApprovedOrdersRead_to_TRADESTONE_ServiceHandlerService_ApprovedOrdersRead | urn:sap.shoprite.co.za:ecc:pa, type MAPPING from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY failed. Object does not exist. Detailed informatio n: Object Operation Mapping ECC_ApprovedOrdersQuery_ApprovedOrdersRead_to_TRADESTONE_ServiceHandlerService_ApprovedOrdersRead | urn:sap.shoprite.co.za:ecc:pa not found

Attempt to access the 1 requested objects on 1 failed.

Detailed information:

com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException:

Attempt to read object Operation Mapping ECC_ApprovedOrdersQuery_ApprovedOrdersRead_to_TRADESTONE_ServiceHandlerService_ApprovedOrdersRead

| urn:sap.shoprite.co.za:ecc:pa, type MAPPING from

application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY failed.

Object does not exist. Detailed informatio n: Object

Operation Mapping ECC_ApprovedOrdersQuery_ApprovedOrdersRead_to_TRADESTONE_ServiceHandlerService_ApprovedOrdersRead

| urn:sap.shoprite.co.za:ecc:pa not found (ROA_MOA_NOTCOMPLETED)

will be waiting for your response.

regards.

Varma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there other objects in you change list? Because the error you are getting is not related to CC.

So if there are some other objects in your chagne list then try to activate the CC separately. Seems like other objects are in error. Just check it out..

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

the problem is sorted.

my colleague has got incorrect objects in the scenario which is using the same communication channel,so she just deleted all the objects in that scenario under configuration .

now i can change and save,activate the communication channel after my colleague deleted the objects of the scenario.

regards.

Varma

Answers (0)