cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SapScript displays printing complete in SP01 but nothing prints on printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guru's

I have copied a standard sap script F140_CUS_STAT_02 and modified it to our customers needs. The problem i'm experiencing is that when we print the statement(f.27) is that in SP01 it says printing completed in the status column, but nothing prints at the printer.

I have tested printing outer reports to the same sap printer and they print fine. Also and im not 100% sure if this is the case, but when i tried to print the statement this morning it seems that the data light is flashing on the printer , but nothing comes out and no one else can print to the printer till the printer is reset. When i look at the log i cant even find the request from my pc to the printer.

I considered that it might be a page format issue but i'm not sure as the standard DINA4 is SAP standard for land scape printing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the driver program a custom one as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After long search i found the problem. It was in the zcopy of the Sapscript i created. I created a zarial font for the customers needs witch displayed correctly on the sapscript, bu for some reason couldnt be interpreted by the printer. We have decide to go with Helve as it looks identical to Arial.

Thanks for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

nice find, i guess it would had taken me longer to pinpoint this one.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the device type used to create the spool and what is the printer model? Are they compatible? Soes it work if you print via windows Frontend or windows print server and device type like SAPWIN or SWINCF?

Regards,

Aidan