cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Stock Transfer Order in 2 step when we do MIGO after doing the delivery , do we do the MIGO with respect to the Purchase Order number or do we do MIGO with respect to the delivery document number.

Thanks

Jayant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

For STO process with delivery, you should fallow the path below:

-create STO from ME21N.

-create outbound delivery from VL10B as background.

-go to VL02N to go into delivery created from VL10B,picking and PGI.

-go to MIGO t-code and goods receipt and use outbound delivery as a refence.

I hope these will help you on this issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Stock Transfer Order in 2 step when we do MIGO after doing the delivery , do we do the MIGO with respect to the Purchase Order number or do we do MIGO with respect to the delivery document number.

What is the logic behind it??

Thanks

Jayant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

In case when we do MIGO against Purchase order we are directly consuming the Goods.

But in case when we are creating a delivery against the Purchase order and then doing MIGO against the delivery, we are first bringing the goods into out stock first and the consuming the stock.

Thanks,

Ani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ani,

It makes sense to what you have answered :

In case when we do MIGO against Purchase order we are directly consuming the Goods.

What do you mean by consuming the goods.

But in case when we are creating a delivery against the Purchase order and then doing MIGO against the delivery, we are first bringing the goods into out stock first and the consuming the stock.

Here, what do you mean by bringing the goods into our stock. Can we check this with any TCode if stock has been updated or not.

Also , please let me know which one are we supposed to MIGO wrt PO or MIGO wrt delivery.

Thanks

Jayant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The correct procedure is do MIGO against outbound delivery in case of STO.

Regards

Mohan