cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Experts....

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am new to SAP-SD.... i am working for some manufacturing company and implementing SAP there, so i am getting one problem in this- as i have created sales area and plant but in my company there are two plants and work is dividing into two, suppose i have taken 1000 as sales organization 10 and 11 as dist. channel, 10, 11, 12 as division like wise i have taken plant also 100 and 101, so if user is taking 1000/10/10 and plant as 100 it cant transfer it plant to onthe plant 101 for finished good but here in this company Galvanizing is doing in one plant and cutting is doing in other plant...So tell me what should i do.......

Hope you get my point....

Regards

Lubna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SCN. Please take the time to read the Rules of Engagement. Please use a meaningful subject in future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

sure.... thnks 4 guiding

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a very basic query as in how can a marketing (Market Development) professional be benefited from SAP. I know S&D is the module but I have no clue where to get trained from and how would it add up to the profile. I am inclined towards SAP. Also if some one can guide me whether SAP implementation is beneficiary(for BE,MBA guy) or working on it after implementation is?

I work with an Engineering company which makes high value capitals goods.

If I am knocking the wrong thread kindly guide me where to put the query. I was searching for SAP S&D and I got this link.

rgds

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is bt weird that a same subject is being posted by two persons.

Anyway, to answer your question, you should first create your own thread (avoid hijacking other threads) to get best guidance.

So just your question in the forum here, and then you get comments from fellows.

regards

Sidi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
same subject is being posted by two persons

Dont worry, already, this has been referred in the appropriate forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Irrespective of manufacturing process happening from number of plants

delivery of FG has Tobe do from single plant only right

so give that plant and shipping point in SO and do the delivery.

the MM people have to do stock transfer when that product is in manufacturing process.

regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hellooo sir...

thanks..... sir, my senior has asked me to maintain Parmeters of sales organisatiol structure...... what it means..???? Plz tell me with the help of example....

Thank you

Regards

Lubna Walia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

i have search in google but i did not find Sample of TAmplets..Can u plz tell me from where shall i get this....

Regards

Lubna Walia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

There are plenty of documents available in SAP help on this topic,

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&&sa=X&ei=KLyFTLz6LojcvQOfksWXCQ&ved=0CA4QBSgA&q=maintainParametersofsalesorganisationstructuresap+help&spell=1

Also please don't use SMS speak language in these forum it is against the forum rules, avoid "Helloo" "plz" "u" etc.

Thanks and Regards,

Pushkar

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lubna,

Mainataining Sales Organization Structure Parameters seems to be a very general term. In actuality it could have several meanings for e.g.

1. Your senior may be asking you to maintain general details for the Sales org like address, tel no., Currency , fical year variant etc.

OR

2. He might be asking you to create the Enterprise structue and mainatin the details for it.

OR

3. Sales organization is used as the base criteria for several Master Data like Price maintenance, Calculation of rebates , credit management . He could possible be asking you to maintain these parameters.

My suggestion would be to sit down with him and have a discussion as to exactly what he needs.

Regards,

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your suggestion. i had words with my boss you were right he was asking me for all the parameters (details) of Enterprise Structure.

Thanks and Regards

Lubna Walia

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to create the whole enterprise structure with respect to the client requirements, its the back bone for any sAp module. now, coming to your first post, did you resolve the issue? please update

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

i have resolved the question. i have send mail to my boss also( details excel sheet) now he( boss) has done some custamization on master data, tommorw we will to testing on this...

Regards

Lubna Walia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a very basic query as in how can a marketing (Market Development) professional be benefited from SAP. I know S&D is the module but I have no clue where to get trained from and how would it add up to the profile. I am inclined towards SAP. Also if some one can guide me whether SAP implementation is beneficiary(for BE,MBA guy) or working on it after implementation is?

I work with an Engineering company which makes high value capitals goods.

If I am knocking the wrong thread kindly guide me where to put the query. I was searching for SAP S&D and I got this link.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is not very clear i think. Do you want to Transfer the stock from one plant to another? or at which point you are getting trouble. or Do you want to use both the plants in your order to get it delivered to one SH? please be clear.

Where is the final assembly takes place as a finished good?

Thanks

Thenmozhi

Edited by: thenmozhi s on Sep 1, 2010 8:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi....

thanks for responding...

yes ur right actually we have to use both the plants for work, in order to get it delivered to one SH... so what should i do.....and plz one more question what is the meaning of Parameters in sales organatiog, plz tell me with the example..

thank u so much..

regards

Lubna Walia

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if both the Plants belong to same company code, then you can transfer the stock between the Plants easily thru T-Code MB1B.

Subsequently once the finished goods are ready in a particular plant, delivery the good to Customer from that plant...

Can you be more specific in explaning yout requirement...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

Thank you so much....... can u plz define me what are the Parameters in sales organisation structure.. plz define me by an example.....

Regards

Lubna Walia