cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in displaying SAP R/3 data in Adobe Offline Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement where I need to display a PDF Form with data being fetched from the SAP R/3 through RFC .

<b>I am using SAP NWDS SP9, SAP WAS SP15 and Adobe Reader 7.0.</b>

I have 2 input fields which are binded to certain attributes of the View's Node.

But while deploying my application its not displaying any data.

Note : For the Interactive Form I am using the below mentioned features:

1. mode : I am using <b>usePDF</b> mode.

2. PDF Source : I did a PDF Preview of my Interactive Form and then saved the PDF form inside my WebDynpro Projects src/mimes/components folder fiving some name Test123.pdf.

3. I created a binary attribute say PDFSource which inturn reads the above mentioned PDF.

Please suggest why the PDF form upon deployment is not displaying any data although the fields are mapped to

node which are filled with data.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>I have changed the mode to UpdateDataInPDF mode.</b>And now it is giving <b>500 Internal server Error while deployment.</b>

The usePDF mode is working perfectly but then it cannot be used for displaying data fetched from SAP R/3.

For displaying data mode has to be updateDataInPDF but its giving a deployment error.

Does it has anything to do with proper installion of ADS Service on SAP WAS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patial,

I am also facing the issue? I am unable to fetch the data offline if i use the pdf mode as "UsePDF". How did you resolve this?

Thanx and Regards,

Divya