cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the great opportunity!

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP University Alliance does not just provide students with resources needed to bring theory to practice, it also helps them realize how broad SAP is and allows them to see its potential. Being able to work closely with the system is an opportunity that should not be taken for granted.

Thanks to all the people who started this initiative and who made it possible. I hope it will continue growing and developing and what is already placed will become a strong base to build on other ideas.

University of Texas at Dallas, is an institution that uses SAP servers hosted by the UCC: University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee and the UCC: California State University, Chico. Personal thanks to the people of UCC Milwaukee and UCC Chico too for all the support. Many thanks to the people and faculty of University of Texas at Dallas who make this possible, bring and maintain the students' interest in ERP/SAP in a high level.

Miglena Marinova, Student, University of Texas at Dallas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Miglena,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! The SAP Ecosystem consisting of customers, partners, universities, communities, and SAP is a powerful network with many career opportunities. Your experience and realization will help you identify opportunities for many years going forward!

We encourage you and other students to participate in the University Alliances Community and the SAP Community Network!

All the best!

Regards,

Richard

P.S. I started in the SAP Ecosystem in 1996 and it's still as much fun today as when I started (maybe more so!)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Richard!

I know that bigger community requires bigger resources, much more time, efforts and dedication. SAP Ecosystem proves that can control the growth and the development and that can maintain those with the time.

I have no doubts that it will respond adequately to the expectations and needs of its followers.

Looking forward to see SAP Ecosystems' development with the time.

Best regards,

Miglena