cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the great opportunity!

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP University Alliance does not just provide students with resources needed to bring theory to practice, it also helps them realize how broad SAP is and allows them to see its potential. Being able to work closely with the system is an opportunity that should not be taken for granted.

Thanks to all the people who started this initiative and who made it possible. I hope it will continue growing and developing and what is already placed will become a strong base to build on other ideas.

University of Texas at Dallas, is an institution that uses SAP servers hosted by the UCC: University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee and the UCC: California State University, Chico. Personal thanks to the people of UCC Milwaukee and UCC Chico too for all the support. Many thanks to the people and faculty of University of Texas at Dallas who make this possible, bring and maintain the students' interest in ERP/SAP in a high level.

Miglena Marinova, Student, University of Texas at Dallas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree, SAP university Alliance was a great work even in Middle East. I found it was useful in terms of understanding various different modules and a bit about how SAP works on an overall scale. It is an excellent program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After reading the last post I felt it was necessary to comment too...

I absolutely love what the UAC is providing students! You can really tell there are some passionate people behind the scenes of the University Alliance Community that are trying to improve students experience with SAP. Keep up the great work!

Regards,

Kevin Coolman