cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping transactions to Business Process Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to document our existing, live business process in Solution Manager. I want to use the BPR as the source in SOLAR01 as much as possible.

I have been given a spreadsheet with a list of transaction codes. I have been able to identify which business process/step a transaction code belongs to for about two thirds of the transactions. This leaves a lot of transactions that I canu2019t find in the BPR. There are many more but here are just a couple examples that I canu2019t find:

FAGLGA11 - General Ledger: Create Act. Assessmt

FV50L - Park G/L Acct Doc. for Ledger Group

FSE3 - Display Financial Statement Version

I know I can assume these are all part of G/L but since I want to use the BPR as the source to get IMG activities etc. I need to know the exact location in the BPR to pull that process into the SOLAR01 blueprint. I have searched the BPR by description and not been able to find them, I need to search by transaction code.

Any help is appreciated,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe this will help.

You can browse or download the content to your PC

https://implementationcontent.sap.com/bpr

Or you can see the overview of BPR content with Web Dynpro Application SM_BPR_OVERVIEW

regards,

Jason

You can also just create a dummy project, bring ALL the processes into the project, then run a report and filter on the transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anybody found a way to browse for business processes by transaction? I would like the users to be able to browse online and find the transaction, or at least to browse the BPR in SolMan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason

I am new to this area. Here I have 2 question:

1. How I can download one of the BPH from BPR? So that it can be seen in the Project Admin-> Scope-> Template selection.

2. I have a created a BPH in form of xls fromat, how we can upload to the system so that it can be visible in Project Admin-> Scope-> Template selection

Thanks in advnace for your help.

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Deejoy,

As you are new here can you please review the "rules of engagment" on the top of the first page of the forum?

Thank you

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i can browse the BPR in https://implementationcontent.sap.com/bpr, and that's clear that i need to have this process repository as a source to design my blueprint in solar01...

but how we can test your last suggestion (bring all processes in a dummy project)

i can't fill a project will all processes, because the business process repository source in SOLAR01 is empty

Is there a way to import the bpr as a source in solar01 ?

thanks in advance

pam