cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error starting the SOAMANAGER for Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fellows,

I've created a web service from a RFC. When I tried to start the SOAMANAGER for configuration to create the an endpoint I've got the error bellow:

"Invalid index 1 when setting lead selection; context node: MAIN.1.NODE_SEARCH_TABLE"

I tried to acess the SOAMANAGER transaction to find the service description created. I found it but when I tried to create the endpoint I got the errors:

"Error: Error when reading variant "ZWS_TESTE" of servicedefinition "ZWS_TESTE": An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL oc "

And

"No service/endpoint selected"

Someone knows what am I missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

wangpeng_none
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just active it in SE80, O(∩_∩)O~

MaLoo
Explorer
0 Kudos

I know this is an old thread, nevertheless I hope the topicstarter would be so kind to share his solution. I'm having the same error, so there must be some program error. I can't seem to find a solution on SAP Support Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

While searching the service defintion in Soamanager i get the error.

"Error: Error when reading variant "ZSAPCONNECTORWEBSERVICE" of servicedefinition "ZSAPCONNECTORWEBSERVICE": An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL oc ".

How to solve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved...

neil_hoff
Participant
0 Kudos

I am having a similar issue.

What did you do to solve this?

Thank you,

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

While searching the service defintion in Soamanager i get the error.

"Error: Error when reading variant "ZSAPCONNECTORWEBSERVICE" of servicedefinition "ZSAPCONNECTORWEBSERVICE": An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL oc ".

How to solve this