cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to monitor shopping carts in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an administrator or head of department I would like to monitor the shopping carts created by others. Please suggest how to achieve this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A variety of application monitors are available that enable the SRM Administrator or application administrator to check the smooth running of the SAP SRM applications and system availability.

Application monitors inform you when errors and problems occur during business transactions in the SAP SRM system or the back-end system. You have the option of displaying All Messages or Errors Only.

Prerequisites

The user must have been assigned the role of SRM Administrator. For more information, see SAP Solution Manager under <project name> Configuration SAP SRM <release> Basic Settings for SAP SRM Business Package for SAP SRM 7.0 User Configuration .

Features

The monitors are:

Shopping Cart Monitor

After making a detailed selection using various search criteria, the application lists the shopping carts that were found in the system where you can then display items per shopping cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Give them access to Administration role which will enable the Webdynpro application Application Moniotrs in SRM 7 Portal login. Application Monitors WebDynpro applicaiton will give them access to following:

1. Shopping Cart Monitor - for viewing carts created by anyone in the organization

2. Business Partner Monitor - for monitoring the changes to business partners regularly

3. Contract Distribution Monitor

4. RZ20 Alerts - for access to application errors and analysis of the same

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies. I have Administrator Role assigned. When I try to open any shopping cart in 'Applicaton Monitors' - 'Shopping Cart Monitor' I get this error - Error: There is no iView available for system "SAP_SRM": object "sc". For more information, contact your administrator. Is it normal. I found a note for this error - 1406785.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

Virendra singh is correct.

SRM Administrator

com.sap.pct.srm.ro_srmadministrator

SAP_EC_BBP_ADMINISTRATOR

check roles in the portal

Muthu

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check note 1411104.

It can help you.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested I have followed the instructions in the SAP notes, but still I receive the same error. Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeeva

Ask your portal guy to configure iView for Application Monitor properly. Do you have all other webdynpro applications running properly in Portal?

Virender Singh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have administartor role , you can monitor others shopping cart