cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound interface was found more than once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently I'm working on a scenario wherein an invoice file is generated and created on FTP server, PI system picks up invoice (xml file) and sends to customer via EDI 810. The scenario failed in sxmb_moni and below is the error message.

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IF_DETERMINATION">CX_ID_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Inbound interface was found more than once (for same sender and receiver) for outbound interface urn:xyz:sap:components. 810_Outbound_Async_MI</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the inbound interface: Inbound interface was found more than once (for same sender and receiver) for outbound interface urn:xyz:sap:components. 810_Outbound_Async_MI Inbound interface was found more than once (for same sender and receiver) for outbound interface

Can anyone help me out and provide some valuable suggestions.

Regards

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think at runtime based on the Key attributes

Sender Party,Sender Service,Outbound Interface Name,Interface Namespace,Receiver Party,Receiver Service It did not find the unique Inbound interface.Cross check your interface determination ,whether the conditions you have defined is uniquely identifying the inbound interface or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable input

Regards

Faisal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Try to run the scenario in the ID.

There is one test tool to in directory for this, login to ID --> go to Tools --> Test configuration.

This will show you the error in the exact step.

-Supriya.

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u using any conditions in interface determination?