cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send file on FTP Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently I'm working on EDItoFile scenario and when i'm trying to send the file on FTP server, i encounter the below error message in messge monitoing in RWB.

Exception caught by adapter framework: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: connect

Attempt to process file failed with Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: connect

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: connect

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: connect.

Please let me know what needs to be done.

your help is highly appreciated

Regards

Faisal....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

In addition to the above, also chech that the receiver FTP server is not down.

Also, try to telnet the server, if there is any connectivity issue then it can be the firewall issue.

-Supriya.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Check the target system if FTP service is active. You can use the FileZilla Client tool and try connecting using it. Indicate the HOST, USER and PASS if details is/are correct. Once checked you can reconfigure your FTPReceiver comm channel to that designated details.

Regards,

R-jay

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is due to network issue, better to cehck with newtowrk team they will sort out easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

In addition to what Supriya said, just check if the FTP server is reachable from the PI server. You can use the simple ping command for the same from PI Server. Also check if the FTP Server is up and running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suggest to test the FTP in other tool if this connect.

If that works fine, then there seems to be a problem with the FTP connections in PI (max connections reached). You could stop and restart the FTP CC. Or reboot the J2EE stack (if its a development machine).

If you cant ping the FTP server then channel will be able to deliver. Talk to your network security team to open the firewall for you.

Also check the note 1085539 in marketplace where you can test the FTP and JDBC connections from the PI box.

regards,

lpbuff