cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Stock in QI; IM Stock in Unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an issue where the stock showing in WM is in Quality Inspection. The same stock in IM is in "Unrestricted".

SAP will not let us the users use LI21 to clear the difference. Getting an error that there is a deficit of QI stock.

From what I can see, the plant had incorrectly set the material up for QM. An inspection lot was created when the batch was received. It looks like they somehow moved the stock to "Unrestricted" in IM without creating the posting change for WM.

This happened back in November of 2009.

When they saw the stock was still in "Q" in WM, they decided to add an inspection plan to the lot and post a UD with a stock posting quantity of zero (since there was no QI stock in IM to use).

I am unable to process the lot any further. I have tried to write "QI" stock onto the system which only seems to make the problem worese.

Does anyone have any idea what to needs to be done so the difference can be cleared?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check LU04 to see if you have an open posting change notice that needs to be processed

Frenchy

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is such an old lot, I think I would use the program that SAP provides to rectify differences between QM and IM stock.

If it doesn't see a difference it won't do anything so you won't make anything worse by trying it.

See OSS not 48815. The program is ZQEVAC20. You might want to check if it is already on your system.

FF