cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Number in ECC is no the same that SRM Local

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi . Masters in SRM

finally can migrate the PO from SRM to ECC, the question is the PO Number in ECC is diferent to SRM po number

example.

SRM PO NUMBER IS 4000000172.

ECC PO NUMBER IS 4500000147 THAT SHOW IN TCODE ME23N the detail is ok. only the Po number is not the same

the PO MM into OMH6 the number its corresponds the number for po local into ECC.

any suggestion . Thanks a Lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECC, you will need to specify the number range that matches your SRM PO as external.

eg: If your SRM system will be creating PO of doc type EC with number range 1 - 100 set as internal, then you need to specify in your ECC system that doc type EC will have external number range 1 - 100.

This will allow your ECC system accept the 'external' PO number generated in from your SRM system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for the purchase Order document type, specify the number range as external number range.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Onyedica. I am understand the external number into ECC , but where configure the number external, what transaction o into SPRO .

Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender .

in SRM PO transaction type, yes I have to configures the external number Range for BUS2201.

do you refered that point .

Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

OMH6 as you mentioned in your original post. Confirm you set it up as external number range not internal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok . I was created new entry into OMH6 where settup like external Range. te Interval is named PO like SRM is External

question. How ECC know what Interval take when PO is transfer from SRM.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC knows based on doc type eg:

1. When you create a PO of doc type EC directly in ECC system, it will use from the internal number range.

2. When you create a PO of doc type EC from an external system like SRM, ECC system will accept the PO number if it falls within the number range for external doc type EC.

regards,

Edited by: Onyedika O. on Aug 31, 2010 10:50 PM

slight update.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are in process of implementing the process to send the POs from SRM to ECC.

I would appreciate if you could send some information on how to setup the this connection.

Rgds

Nikki