cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Contributor Symbol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I believe after 250 Annual points a symbol indicating the Active contributor appears besides the SDN ID of a person.

I have recently crossed 260 annual points but still its not getting displayed beside my name. May be my understanding about this active contributor status is wrong.

Kindly shed light on this topic.

Thanks & Regards

Abhii

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at your rubarb (© JvdB) history you crossed 250 today at around 1:30 pm...I assume there will be some batch processing soon that will hand the medal over to you, don't expect real time integration from an ERP software vendor 😛

Thomas

P.S. here some top secret information I just found

>the system observes a 2-day wait before showing the badges, in case the number of points a user just reached is adjusted and goes below the level of recognition.

So better be careful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas.

in case the number of points a user just reached is adjusted and goes below the level of recognition.

I didnt understand this point.

Regards

Abhii

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhii,

This means that the two-day wait period is observed on purpose ( Thomas) just to make sure that we don't show a badge for someone who had the 250 points but was caught not respecting the [rules of engagement on SCN|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/FgQ]. This happens, the Moderators are watching and when they are notified of a suspicious behavior they can adjust the points.

Best,

Laure

Edited by: Laure Cetin on Aug 31, 2010 6:07 PM - added url

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laure.

Answers (0)