Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consume Web Service with SSL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert!!!

I have a problem!!

I need consume a web service with ssl autentification in PI to call from SAP.

That web services is of AFIP (Argentina ).

i don`t know how do that!!

How and where configure the certificate for signature??

Thxz in advance!!!

Sorry my bad english..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thxz for all!!!!1

I will be to resume my problem

i need sign xml file with a certificate!!1

i have xml file build in ABAP, i try do with openssl in windows or unix to sign with private key file and certificate file .Crt

that generate a new file with sign, i put this in other web service and work....

i need do that in abap or pi..... i abap i could create xml file, but i can`t execute open ssl.....

thxz for u help!!!

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

--> I think you have to get these authorization details from WSAA (webservice Authorization and Authentication).

-->This can be done based on the SOAPLOOKUP in the graphical Mapping.

Even i am working on the Argentina Localisation.

Thanks

former_member241146
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo.

Follow the Edson friend says.

There is a document by SAP How Tou2026Configure Message Level Security in SAP XI 7.0, it can help you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/d024ca8e-e76e-2910-c183-8ea4ba681c51

Regards

Bruno

i827647
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo, you need import the certificate in the Visual Administrator -> Server -> Key Storage, Click at "Create New" and put the name of certificate, ex.: CertAFIP. After this click at load and chose your certificate file.

When you create the Communication Channel you need put the name of certificate (CertAFIP) in the Keystore Entry.

Regards,

Edson Thomaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

thxz Edson!!

I do it that,, my problem is: when i try consume web service from runtime workbench, but the problem is

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Connection closed by remote host.

I try by SOAPUI and work fine!!!!

i827647
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Pablo, check if your network has a proxy. In case you have one, insert details in your adapter and check the user authentication too.

Regards,

Edson Thomaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Pls check -

May be you will get a hint !

Cheers,

Ram.