cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop order deleted by accident

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Somehow the SAP ME allowed a Shop Order that had active and/or finished SFCs in it to be deleted. Is there any possibility to recover the shop order and related information?

Br,

Jennsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes the Shop Order number will be logged in the ID_USED table. Deletion of the shop order doesn't remove that record.

How was the Shop Order deleted? Directly from within SAP ME or through ERP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not 100% sure how it was deleted, but most likely directly in the SAP ME, under Shop Order Maintenance.

Br,

Jennsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I took a look at ID_used table and it said that the PILOT6551 archived=True. What does that mean?

Br,

Jennsen

0 Kudos

Jennsen,

It means that the SFC was archived. I believe you just archived Shop Order and its SFCs. So, may find your SO and SFCs in archive database. Moreover you can restore them with Archive/Unarchive activity.

Regards,

Alex.

Edited by: Alexander Teslyuk on Aug 31, 2010 4:23 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As Alex says - It looks like the order was archived and not deleted.

Check the Background processing txn to see if this is happening automatically or whether someone did it manually.

If you do not want people to archive manually you can have access to the txn restricted in user group maintenence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In midst of panic we found the Shop Order. The archive was done automatically. Since usually the Pilot orders had failures they did not get archived, this on the other hand was an exception and was finished perfectly thus it got automatically archived.

Thanks for help.

Br,

Jennsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jennsen,

With referance to your thread we did few test and tried to delete few shop-orders from our setup.

1. If there are SFC existing in shoporder then it is not possible to delete the same through Shop order manintenance. It gives error message as "Cannot delete a shop order with existing SFCs (Message 13078)"

2. In any case once the shoporder is released it is not possible to delete the same from shop-order maintenance.

3. Unreleased shoporder can be deleted from shop-order maintenance.

This is just for information so we can refere this in future.

Thanks

Pushkar

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried the SFC Unscrap/Undelete transaction. This will allow you to undelete by Shop Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This action does unfortunately not work.

SFC/Process Lot/Shop Order does not exist (Message 15036)

Yet if you try to create a new shop order with the same name it says

ID PILOT6551 already used in site TEST3 (Message 13905)

Br,

Jennsen