cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error executing transaction: org/apache/xpath/XPathAPI

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

I have imported one transaction from 12.0.5 MII verstion to 12.1 version and got the following error while running. I think this error is related to some java class. Could you please tell me where to pu the jar for solving this error.

In case this error comes due to some other problem please let me know

Transaction Complete.

Error executing transaction: org/apache/xpath/XPathAPI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Migrating content from 12.0 to 12.1 is done inline so no extra libraries or migration tools are needed. However, I would check the NW logs to see if there are any other errors for this transaction. Does this happen when you migrate other transactions? Do you use custom actions in this transaction?

Regards,

Kevin

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks very much for you reply. Here is the error which I saw in NW log

Catalog Service Error

[EXCCEPTION]

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/XPathAPI

Just want to inform you that I am using custom actions in this transaction. All transacions are imported from 12.0 . I have not created any new transaction in 12.1. Currently I am getting this error for all transactions

Thanks in advance

Shaji Chandran

Edited by: Shajikc on Aug 31, 2010 5:41 PM

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are there any transactions which do not make use of the custom action blocks? Try importing them by themselves to see if the problem is related to the new classes (or missing old classes) in 12.1.

Regards,

Mike

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I understood the problem and it is related to the dependency jar files. For running my custom actions I have the

dependency of 2 jar files . One is sqljdbc.jar and second is xalan.jar. sqljdbc.jar I have added in the following way. Can anyone tell me how can I add the xalan.jar in catalog.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ComponentCatalog >

<Category Name="My Functions" Description="My Custom Objects">

<Component Type="Action" Name="XAController12" Description="" Label="XA Controller" ClassName="com.my.xacute.actions.XAController12" AssemblyName="my.jar" Dependencies="sqljdbc.jar"/>

</Category>

</ComponentCatalog>

Thanks

Shaji