cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stack XML creation for specific package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to upgrade my ERP 6.0 EHP4 system's LSOFE 603 to 604 but I received I need a stack.xml for upgrade. Our Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 system is recognising ERP system's SP levels but it is not giving me an upgrade option for LSOFE. I only saw latest SP which was 7 and all other SP's latest levels but not upgrade packages.

How can I create a stack.xml for LSOFE 604?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you operate a Netweaver system that contains at least one ERP software component (ERECRUIT, SEM-BW, FINBASIS or LSOFE), you must not use a stack XML file created for an SAP ERP system. Instead, you have to use a stack XML file for SAP NetWeaver systems. The EHP4 packages for the ERP software components have to be added manually in phase IS_SELECT.

Generating the Stack XML File

First of all, create a stack XML file for NetWeaver systems. This can be done either via the SAP Service Marketplace or in the Maintenance Optimizer of your SAP Solution Manager.

check and update.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

As I said above I cannot see LSOFE 604 upgrade package in MOPZ. Also in SAP Service Marketplace => Support Package Stacks but it says I have to download my stacks via MOPZ if I select EHP2 or higher for ERP. I also tried NW 7.0 SP stack link but that one is useless for my ABAP system.

How can I add LSOFE 604 upgrade addon to MOPZ?

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Jansi: Thing which you are telling is applicable when ERP component is installed on a netweaver system. But here LSOFE is installed on a ERP system only. So, this scenario is not applicable.

@kaan: Have you selected usage type Learning Solution in MOPZ to download the stack file ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I solved my problem by selecting SAP Learning Solution as installed relevant system in SolMan. I am now able to create stack xml.

Thanks for your help

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi, I answered assuming that you had a NW system instead of an ERP EHP4 system where you wanted to install LSOFE, my bad... for a guide about the technical usages, product instances in SMSY and the software components these translate to, you may refer to note 1165438. The attachments have some of the most common mappings.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195313
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Perhaps you want to look at note 1365670 - SAINT: Enhancement Package 4 components on NW 7.01 .

It has something about LSOFE.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ