cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Control and Copy Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the following problem.

My client has a copy control for transfering data from a quotation to a different type of quotation. The quotation (old one) has a sold-to-party and a ship-to-party. These two partners are copied to the new quotation. If for any reason the ship - to - party is changed, then while printing an output for the quotation, the old ship - to - part is being printed.

What should I do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should provide more details. Where is the ship-to changed? At customer masterdata, in the quotation document - which one (old/new/both)??

Usually printing the same partner data is the expected behavior especially when printing invoice documents. That is because if the masterdata is changed and you want to retrigger printout after some time, the data on the invoice documents should not be changed. Probably similar solution was implemented for your quotation layouts.

I suggest to check on printout program routines where partner determination takes place. Do you use custom printing programs or standard one?

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stilianos,

Please go to NACE t-code and check your output condition records regarding of your access sequence and output type. condition record may effect your ship-to like your problem.

Moreover, check your routines maintained properly your copy control partner item routine and copying requirement to your copy control item level from SD>Sales and distribution>Sales>Maintain Copy Control for Sales Documents > Copying control: Sales doc to sales doc.

I hope these will be helpful for your issue. Additionally, please share with us the progress about it.

Regards,

Sinan