cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA open items needs to be handled separately

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are having a requirement in which a FICA open items must be executed and passed on separately, and correspondingly it should not be clubbed with other open items if it is marked so.Can anybody tell me relevant event for this requirement during INVOICING

susmita

Edited by: susmitha harini on Aug 31, 2010 4:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If the requirement is of ignoring certain items from invoicing then the same can be carried out through creation of a new main and sub and not including the same in invoicing .

In fica if you want to exclude some main and sub from invoicing then in the schema necessary changes are to be made .

kindly check the billing schema and ask the billing consultant to make necessary changes .

Hope this suffices the purpose .

Cheers ,

Dewang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no point of ignoring the invoicing for this open items but they should not be grouped with other open items.Here is the requirement

In the invoicing process we will never group some open items with other open item s but always invoice them separately. The unite marking (it tells that open item needs to be handled separately)is to be considered in the payment run. However we will receive the marking in the billing document and then make sure that the item will be handled individually in the payment run and we want to update that in custom grouping field.I want the relevant event where we handle this functionality

susmita

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi susmita,

in the invoice process you should use the event R430: "payment method", in this event you could determine a payment method for the new business partner position of invoice.

For the payment run is a payment method of document level a grouping field and positions with payment method of doc. level

and position without payment method of doc. level will be never togehter regulated.

Or you use the event 0600: "Payment: Enter Grouping Criteria":

for each item which has been selected by the payments program, a further criterion may be set to narrow down the number of payable units. Only items which bear the same grouping term may be paid together.

More information to grouping in the payment run you could also find in the sap note 568966.

I hope I could help you.

Best regards.

Christiane

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I didn't understood your requirement clearly, the events that deal with invoicing are from R400 to R439, may be you can check the event R401.

Thanks

VR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the requirement

We are having a requirement in which a FICA open items must be executed and passed on separately, and correspondingly it should not be clubbed with other open items if it is marked not to be included with other open items (this information will come from external systems)..The open item should be paid separately and should not included with others during payment run .Can anybody tell me relevant event for this requirement during INVOICING process

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am little confused with your requirement. How will the customer know if you dont include the open items in the invoice ?

Is there any separate communication of these special items ?

Warm regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes a special communication is there where the information will come from external system that it should be handled separately without combining with other open items

susmita'