Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Picking on Holidays

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please help me with creating picking request (TO - Lean WM) on Holidays.

We have a program which is run every day to pick up a file with PO , create inbound delivery, picking request (putaway) and PGR for it. This process happens without any issues on all days except weekends and holidays ( Bank holidays in UK).

The process stops with creation of inbound delivery. It does not create putaway ot PGR for it, Though we can create them manually once we are back to work the next day without any issues.

Can you please tell me whether the picking(putaway) is anywhere related to the holiday calendar? I cant see any connection between them..

Note - The program calls VL32N for the inbound delivery (BDC) to create picking request.

Thanks,

Sharadha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in Shipping point we assign factory calender.

may be in your calender associated with your shipping point having settings for it.

Spro-.Enterprise structure->LE-.defineshpping point

Days and hours per scheduling also

Thanks

Chidambaram

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Chidambaram. Can you please tell me if there is a user exit which we can implement to avoid this check for certain delivery types.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rather than going for user exits, my suggestion is create new shipping point and new calender- assign calender to shipping point.

Assign delivery type for shipping point (new)determination.

Thanks

Chidambaram

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No , we cannot create another shipping point. Is there any way I can change the factory calendar or disable at at runtime thru user exits?

Regards,

Sharadha

Answers (0)