cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Despatch to customer should be stopped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Despatch to customer should be stopped, if total quantity exceed to maximum quantity within the month,

and the exceed more quantity canu2019t be despatched. The total qty despatched must be totalled only for the month as maximum qty gets reinitialized in next Calendar month. Moreover.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As already explained, the quantity contract could work for you. For every customer you need to create a quantity contract each month specifying the maximum amount that can be ordered. System will automatically prompt you if that quantity is exceeded. The only drawback is the repeated contracts that you have to create every month. The other possibility is to create a Ztable which has the sold to party and the monthly quantity as the fields. So for each month, for each sold to party you can enter the maximum amount. In the create order user exit you can check against this Z table and if the quantity specified for the month for a particular sold to party is exceeded, then it can be blocked.

Indranil

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to fulfill this reqmt , there is a functionality called availability check basedon product allocation.

Using this functionality, each customer can be assigned a specific quantities of material for a particular month. Now, during delivery, the allocation in this table will reduce. Once the promised allocation is delivered, the entry will be 0 in the table. Now if a delivery is created with that month as the delivery date, the system will not allow.

You have to explore the product allocation functionality to make use of it. This is well within standard SAP and you dont have to do any enhancements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually here we are not allocating any product or stock to customer, but

There is maximum despatches quantity limit is there for whole month, and if customer reach that limit than system supposed to stopped further more despatches for the same customer.

Is it posiible to control and checks the same in standard settings or if it is there any alternative please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possibities:

1. Go for quantity Contract or

2. Update the Pricing Condition type and maintain in condition record additional sales data-Max .condition value or max number of orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Let me give example to you all,

There is maximum despatches quantity limit is there for whole month, and if customer reach that limit than system supposed to stopped further more despatches for the same customer.

Example:

we wnat to give control at the time delivery despatches to customer,

Lets despatches limit for customer is not more than 1000 qty for the customer A, and if exceeds than and user try to despatches than the sap not suppose to allow further despatches.

For this how to meet requirement, and where i can do the settings for the same or is there any specific user exits there.

Let me elaborate:

explosive material and in that case there maximum qty limit allowed to deliver per month and once it reaches to that limit then system should stopped or not allow the further delivery transaction for that customer.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me elaborate:

it is an explosive material and in that case there is a maximum qty limit allowed to deliver per month and once it reaches to that limit then system should stopped or not allow the further delivery transaction for that customer

Please suggest solution on this or which is correct user exits to achieve requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can implement the customized solution with the use of Ztable . User exit "MV50AFZ1", form-routine "USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE" can be used to do the custom validation and raise an error to stop the delivery creation.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your prompt reply, with the help of this exits we can modify as per our requirement and logic, is it going to fulfil my requirement as mention on first posted thread.

If you elaborate this in detail according to my post thread. Please ....