cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call up trx "Create TO for material doc" after QA32 - usage decision ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Is it possible to call the TO creation transaction - LT06 - after usage decision - QA32 - ?

I set the config to "X" in OMLR but it seems like QA32 does not support it. Any one has the similar case here?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Standard SAP process is as follows,

1. GR --> Inbound Delivery created and stock is in 902Q

2. QM processes

3. Take Usgae Decision --> Transfer Posting Delivery Created

4. Create TO and confirm TO with reference to step 3 Delviery (Sotck moved from 902Q to 922Q then 922 without Q to 902 without Q(Unrestrcited use)) (This TO Creation and confirmation can be automated)

5. Now create TO and confirm TO with reference to Step 1 Delivery (Stock moved from 902 without Q (unrestriced)) to the permanent storage (unrestricted use stock).

Thanks

Buddi Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your answer is not related with my question.

Maybe I can be more specific. During QA usage decision we are changing the Storage Location( i.e. : From "0100" to "0101"). The updated storage location is a WM storage location. So the movement 321 is done to a WM storage location. This means "it is not a posting change"!! It is a stock tranfer!

Since the good receipts is done to a WM storage location system is triggering WM. But the case is to call up transaction LT06- create TO - with the current customizing. Even the system customizing is set to "X" in OMLR . it is behaving in the same way it is set to "A".

Hope it is clear now.

br.