cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the Number of Document to be print is pass to SAP script program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using std. program and form for printing of Invoices , sales order PO etc. as in case while taking print out of biiling document after entring proper message type to the billing doucment we take print out , on VF02 screen we have to give just accounting document number then from top menu Billing document issued to output then automatically the document get printed for the h no. we have place on selection screen of VF02 I want to know How this number which we have enter on vf02 screen is pass to the program in which block sililarly in case of PO print with ME9F we give the PO number then we select the check BOX then when we click on print that Po is getting printed so by which field that PO number are pass to print program acutally I want to make a Sapscript print program and from and i want to assign that to std. output type.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Subhankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your case smartforms or SAP Scripts are configured through message type. This config. are done from NACE transaction. You can explore the NACE Transaction for the config. In background its calling the program RSNAST00. In side RSNAST00 its taking the unprocessed output types details from NAST table. This NAST have header details..(i.e billing doc number, PO number etc)..

Thanks

Subhankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Subhankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your case smartforms or SAP Scripts are configured through message type. This config. are done from NACE transaction. You can explore the NACE Transaction for the config. In background its calling the program RSNAST00. In side RSNAST00 its taking the unprocessed output types details from NAST table. This NAST have header details..(i.e billing doc number, PO number etc)..

Thanks

Subhankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We have a table Called NAST you can get all the details in this table, please go through it.

hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply I have check the print program of and this include program INCLUDE RVADTABL. is common for most of the print profgrams this is declaration of nast and other tables in further processing is done whateverdat is ther is *NAST structure , can you plz give the e.g of only first part like How to pass the value into this so that remaning all coding I can do ref. to the number which i will get in NAST just wan to know How to pass the PO number or SO number to NAST for further processing.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help on this issue.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

output types have keys.

NAST-OBJKY. For header OTs NAST-OBJKY = VBELN while for item OTs it is VBELN&POSNR concatenated.

fill structure nast, then you can process the message by using FM WFMC_MESSAGE_SINGLE.