cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP does not remember the previous entered data in transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP does not remeber the previous data entered in Transactions for one of my customers.

I already did enable the history option available in Customize local layout button. But, still user faces the same issue.

Please suggest as to what could be the next step of action and how could I resolve the issue.

Regards,

Subhram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subhram,

Any updates...Was the issue resolved??

If the issue is resolved kindly mark the thread as answered.

Thanks

Shobhit garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I faced the same issue, here is the work around for the same :

This is the problem with MS Access

First, locate the mdac.inf file in the c:\windows\inf directory,

right click it and select install. When prompted for a location, point to c:\windows\servicepackfiles\i386 (if file not found point to c:\i386),

When prompted for the XPcd, point to c:\i386.

When the install is complete, run cc.exe from the c:\ComponentChecker

directory and check the results as before. You should have no mismatches or notfounds under com and registry. If this is true, you have an excellent chance that the history will work.

Locate the sapworkdir directory (should be under c:\Documents and

Settings\"User Login Name"\SapWorkDir) and delete all of the .trc files

that have accumulated.

Bring up SAP and verify that there is a History .mdb file in the SapWorkDir directory. If it is then you have successfully corrected the history situation.

Hope this Helps

Thanks,

Shobhit Garg

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> SAP does not remeber the previous data entered in Transactions for one of my customers.

This is a SAPGUI issue and is not related to the backend system whatsoever.

> I already did enable the history option available in Customize local layout button. But, still user faces the same issue.

> Please suggest as to what could be the next step of action and how could I resolve the issue.

I'd remove the current SAPGUI installation, reboot the affected machine and reinstall SAPGUI plus the latest patches.

Markus