cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone confirmation does not release block in invoicing plan of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I am wondering if anyone has had this same issue and if anyone could help me with the solution.

We've set up the system to release the block on an item in the PO once the milestone assigned to the invoicing plan is released.

For some reason, this does not happen automatically. One has to enter into the PO in change mode and then save to effect the release. Any idea on how to eliminate this step since it is some what unnecessary?

My expectation is that immediately the milestone is confirmed, one should be able to go straight to MIRO to do the invoice verification but this does not happen. MIRO can only be done after one enters the PO in change mode, scrolls through the various invoice plans for each item and then saves and exit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esi,

I am having exactly the same issue and have raised OSS message. I will update you if I get any resolution. Meanwhile just wanted to check if you found any soultion.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I had the same issue. COntacted OSS. No help.. usual reply.. system is working as expected.

Then we did make it to work with WF and PO change BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haven't found a solution to this. We've simply incorporated the extra step of entering the PO in change mode and then saving to effect the change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you get this to work? Can you give a step by step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I mentioned earlier we created an event upon CJ20N save which will trugger a custom Workflow.

This WF will call PO change BAPI and update the PO ( Open the PO in change mode and Save)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did a small test in my system, even it is not happening automatically for me, I am able to do MIRO only if i open PO>invoice plan and then close it. The billing block in the invoice plan is not automatically removed after confiming milestone. It removes only if you go in change mode. I am not sure whether this is the std. behaviour or incorrect IMG or a program error.