cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want block ATP run at time of certain changes in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am looking for an exit or probably an enhancement point so that I can block ATP run execute or bypass ATP run so to say when in sales order certain fields are changed.The fields specifically are ship-to partner change or shipping condition change.

I have evaluated this requirement from customer and businees perspective.It is imperative that my customer should get this solution.

Appreciate your replies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

As such, ATP will not be called for every change in the sales order. There are certain elements based on which the A.C works, examples are like Checking group in the material master, change in the plant, shipping point, etc. Only during these times, ATP will reoccur. Normal changes like changing some other partner (except SH), Changing a text, changing payment terms etc will not affect ATP.

When you change ship to party, shipping condition, plant etc, it should actually retrigger ATP to give you the most reliable date of delivery. So I would advise you not to block it.

If you are sure of blocking it and knowing the implications, you can try the user exit

USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN

USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT

USEREXIT_DARA_REFRESH

USEREXIT_PLANT_SELECTION

But SAP itself says that if changes are made here, you have to do it with consultation with SAP and SAP wont be responsible , if that is not adhered to.

So pls be cautious on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I appreciate your reply and concern.My customer shipping point doesn't has any lead times for picking .packing etc and the SH partner is also not linked to any route.The standard SAP technique of running ATP in those field changes are leading to material availability date changes and etc.They are even more affected when the requirement is passed and the order is resheduled for future date.

This is the reason why they want ATP check not to happen so that even after changes to these fields there previous delivery dates stays in-tact.

With this backdrop of the requirement do you have further comments or alternatives to crack the issue.

Regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I appreciate your reply and concern.My customer shipping point doesn't has any lead times for picking .packing etc and the SH partner is also not linked to any route.The standard SAP technique of running ATP in those field changes are leading to material availability date changes and etc.They are even more affected when the requirement is passed and the order is resheduled for future date.

This is the reason why they want ATP check not to happen so that even after changes to these fields there previous delivery dates stays in-tact.

With this backdrop of the requirement do you have further comments or alternatives to crack the issue.

Regards

Sumit