SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print document through EA60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to print the invoice from EA60 but i am getting the following error:

Payment medium ID * in company code 0110, country E does not exist

Diagnosis

You tried to create form IS_U_BILL with an attached payment medium with ID *. However, the specifications for company code 0110 and the country to which the company code is assigned have not been maintained for this ID.

System Response

Form IS_U_BILL was not created.

Procedure

Maintain the settings for the payment medium in Customizing.

If you do not need payment media in your system, you should deactivate the PAYMO level in the application form.

I have been told that i might need to deactivate PAYMO from EFRM before proceeding further,please let me know if any other configuration needs to be changed.

Thanks,

Shreeraj

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Root Node: DOC_HEADER click on + button over there.

In the seventh node "PAYMO" will be there docuble click on it and un-check the check box active. then it will activate with out errors.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Regards,

Siva Bontha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I second with Siva.

Additionally :

Check whether the Country is maintained against payment medium format at IMG > Financial Accounting (New) > Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable > Program Enhacements > Define Payment Medium Formats.

Having said this, the key line is "If you do not need payment media in your system, you should deactivate the PAYMO level in the application form."

If you need more info, pl let me know.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. Sorry for the late reply,but i was able to solve the issue by changing the value at runtime(debugging).In table ERDK for the field payment medium,value * was getting retrieved.I changed it at runtime and the print process was successful.

I also checked the PAYMO node in EFRM but it was greyed out.

Thanks again,

Shreeraj