cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Forma showing up in VF04 even after billing

0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have Consignment Fill up & Consignment pick cycles running in the system .

1. Even after creating the Pro forma invoice in the Consignment fill up Cycle, we still see the delivery as pending for invoicing in VF04 . How to remove it ? ( the header copy control between the delivery & invoice is copying requirements as 003 to stop pro forma being created without PGI)

2. In Consignment pick up cycle we create the invoice with respect to delivery. Even here we still see the delivery pending for invoiving after the proforma Invoice has been created. Is there anything wrong in copy control.. how do i stop these from appearing in VF04 ?IS there any user exit available ..

Regards

Anmol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This SAP Std behaviour, if you do proforma invoice it wont update the status in VBUK/VBUP table.. Only it will update when you do invoice it will update.

I am sure what is the business requirement to adopt this functionality.. Please speak with business to exactly to understand the reason.

Hope this helps you.

0 Kudos

Requirement is very simple .

Need a delivery related Pro Forma Invoice, which should show up in VF04.

The delivery should not show up in VF04 after the Invoice has been created.

We should not be able to create the Pro Forma Invoice until the PGI has been done

Thanks

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copy routinue header and item level. which check for PGI completed or not

As per standard- proforma invoice can be printed any number of times because in copy control it is not have settind for Billing quantity update "+ "or "-".

If you maintain "+" in copy control you cannot see in VF04 repeatedly in VF04

in standard copy control routinue number 3 and 4 for LF-f2(which check PGI)

9 and 10 for (del. related proforma)

As per your requirement you are saying it proforma- but inactually you are looking for settings similar to LF-F2 combination with posting block

Thanks

Chidambaram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We should not be able to create the Pro Forma Invoice until the PGI has been done

In VTFL for item category, maintain routine 034 for "Copying requirements"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In vov7, Item category,select option "D" for Billing Relevance field and "X" for Pricing field (seen in the Business Data option

through this u will be able to create th pro forma and not have it in VF04

hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

0 Kudos

Item Category with Billing Relevance as D or N with pricing as X does not work .I still see the delivery number in VF04. I think maybe it has something to do with Copy Controls between delivery & Invoive which is copying requirements as 003 in header. ( which i have done to stop creation of invoice without PGI)