cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Sales Order from the system completly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to delete nearly 20,000 sales orders from the system completly (there are no subsequent documents)

Can any one help me in this regard that how can i deleted the sales orders.

Please give me the T-Code how to delete the Sales Orders from the system completly

Best Regards

Amjathpasha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amjad,

Please use the search option at SDN forum for these question and i am very sure you will get the required information.

Deletion activity of Sales Order can be done with ease using T-code MASS and LSMW. For your reference i picked up the following thread by using the Search option at SDN.

Regards,

SARTHAK

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try it thru t.code VA05N,Click change,Sales order ---> Delete

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure there are no further documents to these sales orders.

In that case,u can delete them using MASS tcode or you can easily create a CATT procedure for that and delete all of them in one go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amjath,

It is always adviceable not to delete sale orders but assign Reason for Rejection so that it will not have any impact in open sale orders nor create subsequent documents.

Use TCode MASS,

input Object Type BUS2032

execute.

There select Sales Order Item Data and click on Fields.

Again select Field Name MASSVBAP-ABGRU

Execute.

Key in those sale orders and execute.

Maintain some reason for rejection and execute, so that the status of the sale orders would be changed to completed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can easily delete your sales order by using Tcode: VA02.

In that screen follow the path Sales Dcument-->delete

This will delete your sales oder and if system is unable to delete the sales order that means there is either any sub sequent documents or any operations has been performed as per PP point of view.

Regards,

Vishal Singh