cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nace config for DESADV type Outbound IDOC of type 856 at Delivery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirment is to trigger Outbound IDOC of type 856 at delivery level & not at shippment level & one line per ASN.

How can I configure this in NACE?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you let me know the configuration steps in NACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

For example, you can use the ASN0 output condition as a SAP standard. please go to NACE t-code and select the V2 for shipping and

go into the ASN0 output type configuration. in the that sceen;

1)give access sequence regarding of your requirment, for general data.

2)in the default values tab, Dispatch time can be 4= send immediately (when saving the application), transmission medium should be A Distribution (ALE) and partne function SH.

3 go in to the processing routines for the output type and Programcan be configured as RSNASTED, Form Routine as ALE_PROCESSING. But these are SAP Standard and they are changing your requirements with the ABAP tricks.

After the output type configuration, go in to the output condition from nace t-code same. And create condition for ASN0 output type. when creating your conditions regarding of your acces sequence, you should Dispatch time can be 4= send immediately (when saving the application), transmission medium should be A Distribution (ALE) and partne function SH like output type configuration,too.

I hope these will very useful to meet your requirements. But additionally, you should also contact with a ABAPER for the program and routines.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You should maintain the dispatch time=4 and transmission medium=A(distribution ALE) to your output tye and output condition for ASN . Additionally, for your output condition partner function can be SH (ship-to party).

Moreover, in the output type configuration, you should configure the program name and program routine to processing routines of output type (ex: program name : RSNASTED, Form Routine : ALE_PROCESSING.

I hope these will be very useful for you with the ABAPER.

Thanks,