cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making a CATT to mass update the header text of scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to make a CATT that will update the header text of scheduling agreement. But it seems in my test the header text field cannot be selected as required field to update.

Is it possible for massive updating of header text of scheduling agreement in CATT? If yes, how?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SNavaneetha,

Thanks for the reply.

Did you mean I make the text field as import parameter? when I edit the CATT the text field is disabled. I also get an error once I upload the excel to update the text field.

Here is the error:

Error in application transaction ATT377

Control data is obsolete, rerecord (VERBS-NAME: TEXTMODIFIED CATT: GETEVE

Have you sucessfully updated the text field using CATT?

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes

We do update regularly, I will check this once again and come back to you on this.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my test, CATT does not work for mass update of text field. So we just updated manually.

But now, we will need to do another mass change of text for those sales documents.

Maybe someone knows other solution for mass update?

Thanks in advance

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I dont think you need to maintain the text as a rquired field to be updated by CATT. You only have to record the CATT, and then declare the text as a variable. Once this is done, extract the template sheet (preferably an xls as you can maintain texts here easily), fill in the details and then execute the CATT.

If you have any specific questions on this, pls lemme know.