cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ppds data related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

1.When i run my heuristic planning run, planned order is generated and against to planned order no number is generated.

Can any one explain me why planned order number is not generated?

2. Even dependent requirement is also generated for component and it also dint had any planned order created.my question is can dependent demand also generates planned order or just dependent demand?

3. I have Material> component>rawmaterial and when i had run planning run it has planned order to FG and dependent requiremnt to component and for raw material no dependent requirement generated.

Please let me know , it will be great help.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

1) Check number range is defined in customisation. Try running

/sapapo/ccr for planned orders which will throw the actual

error

2) For dependent demand generation, check whether the ppm

is created or created correctly and make corrections.

Regards,

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar

What you are seeing is a standard APO functionality. When you run heuristic ( or any type of SNP planning ) it will create planned orders or purchase reqs depending on whether you have inhouse production or external procurement and the orders are not going to have an order number . They are live cache orders and hence they wont have any order number .

As i had mentioned in your other thread you will be able to see the order number almost instantaneously provided you have made the distribution definition setting / configured real time transfer to R/3 and also have an active integration model in APO. If all these settings are there then the live cache order will flow to R/3 , get the order number from R/3 and since you have an active IM in R/3 the order with order number will flow back to APO. Now you will be able to see the order with order number in APO. This process of the live cache order getting the order number from R/3 is called key completion.

Since the time it takes for the order to flow from APO to R/3 and back is very less you may actually not notice this sometimes. But this is how it happens .

For your other question regarding the dependent demand not getting created , as Senthil has mentioned , please check your PDS and make sure it is right.

Thanks

Saradha