SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISH Cost center allocation NCOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Using transaction NCOP I have set up cost centers linked to organizational units. I have a requirement to assign organizational units to different cost centres based on validity dates. For example, org unit C5 is assigned to cost center C5 from 19990101 to 20100811. As of 20100812, org unit C5 is assigned to cost center C5SG. When billing using transaction NA30N when the patient has been discharged, I would expect that the revenue up to 20100811 would be assigned to cost center C5 and after that, it would be assigned to C5SG. However, when I bill using a date of 20100830, I see that all revenue is going to C5SG instead of being split based on validity dates. When interim bill using a date of August 11, the revenue up to that date is allocated to C5 correctly. The entries in table NO2K have the correct validity date. Any idea why revenue postings do not consider the validity date on the cost center config and why they seem to be dependant on billing date?

Thanks,

Shelley Braida

2 REPLIES 2

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shelley

I'm sorry, but the system takes the billing date for cost center determination ...

See include LN090F01 - form FILL_FKOMP_GENERAL.

PERFORM fill_costcenter USING p_fkomp-anfoe p_fkomp-anpoe

p_fkomk-abdat s_tn25a

CHANGING p_fkomp-kostl p_fkomp-kokrs

p_fkomp-prctr p_fkomp-aufnr p_rc.

the p_fkomk-abdat is the Billing date and is the date used for cost center determination.

IF you need to do another determination, from service date for example, I recommed to do so in the SD exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP from the include RV60AFZC.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. We have decided to not incorporate any user exit logic at this point. Instead of user exit logic, we are going to incorporate interim billing to ensure correct cost centre allocation.