cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set user profile when consuming sap web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have established sap web service successfully and consume it through tool SOAPUI on mac. In order to consume the web service on system SD7, username , login password and domain name(SAP_ALL) should be configured.

My question is that, if I want to consume the web service throught objective C code, how can I set the profile information? Please be notified that, the user/password/domain are not the login info for the web service (which is not authenticated), but the login infor for developing system SD7.

Thanks in advance.

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use login info for your SAP system, this is the same as profile information you are setting in SOAP UI tool.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

I'm confused. If the web service in configured with no authentication why do you still specify a user, password & domain when using SoapUI? You should be able to call the web service using the endpoint & not supply any login credentials with the request call. Another confusing thing is that you're also specifying a domain, that's more network specific. If your Mac is connected to the network then you won't need to specify the domain at all (even if you're not on the network you shouldn't need it).

Maybe I'm just not understanding the context of your question, but at what point of your web service call do these login credentials become relevant?

Regards, Trevor