Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM lot with Handling Unit Mgt in MD04

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

It seems it is not possible to see the inspection lots in MD04 when using HUM. Any ideas what development is required to make these appear in stock requirements list?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We are currently facing this issue. Are any additional details to be shared on the Core Mod? Also, if anyone has proceeded with the Core Mod, how extensive was your testing effort and has it been beneficial to implement? i.e, anyother issues raised due to Core Mod?

Thanks,

Mike

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos

closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same question as you do.

Are you sure the Inspection Lot for HU cannot be shown in MD04?

If so, did you come up with a solution?

Thanks for sharing the info

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, that is true but you can still do it by changing a few things. I have just finished my investigation and here are the learnings.Finally, I couldn't use it because we also use APO and to send inspection lots to APO standard SAP needs to be changed which could be risky.

The OSS note I mentioned says: "......but also using transactions such as Transaction HUMO or Transaction VLMOVE.". This is not very convincing for me because I can disallow particular movement types for transactions HUMO and VLMOVE.I would really like to know other impacts. It is like SAP just decided not to investigate the functionality any further:-).

To get the insp lots into MD04, you need to chnage view MDQM using se11 and add entry: Table JEST; Field Name STAT EQ u2018I0443u2019. This entry needs to be included before the last line with u2018ORu2019 in the previous step and u2018ANDu2019 operator in this step.Also you need to comment the check on handling units in includes LM61XF2Q and LQPWEF10. These chnages will get the inspection lots in MD04

But as I said, it is modification in SAP code so could be dangerous because of unknown risks. The OSS note does not explicitly tell other potential impacts.

If you are using APO as we do, then you need to make further chnages in function: QAPO_GET_LOTS_FOR_APO.

Include LCLOTUXX>>LCLOTU01

Function pool- SAPLCLOT

• if SPRQ is not set or HUM is set => delete the lot!!!

• if l_qals_wa-insmk is not set => delete the lot!!!

IF l_stat_wa-sprq IS INITIAL

OR l_stat_wa-hum EQ c_x

OR l_qals_wa-insmk IS INITIAL

OR l_qals_wa-lmengezub = 0.

DELETE g_qals_tab.

But do it at your own risk!

Edited by: Vijay Singh on Sep 15, 2010 1:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am so sorry to bother you with this, Vijay, but could you please let me know the OSS Note number? I REALLY appreciate it.

All the best,

Stephanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note he is referring to is: 819617