SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do define a higher-level layout area TWGLV-LBUEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I found in the table TWGLV a field for higher-level layout area. This might be something we need in our layout workbench/maintenance to define the layout structure of our stores. But where is this higher level laout are defined? I have not fount a place for this information anywhere in the layout or layout module maintenancce. The table TWGLV contains also information of layout, layout area and layout module. I have defined these.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Seija

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seija,

Layout area can be defined in customizing.

See the following path: SPRO --> Logistics - General --> Assortment --> Layout --> Area Schema

The maintenance is not integrated in Layout Workbench.

Regards,

TK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you for your answer.

I am afraid this is not the field and information I mean. The field and information you mention in your mail is area schema, field FLWAR. I would need to know where the field higher level layout area, field BLUELB, is maintained.

Best regards

Seija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

the table TWGLV is also used to store data when defining a product catalog. The field "HigherLev. area" is only used, when you are creating a layout for a product catalog (transaction WWM1). Within this layout, you can build up a hierarchy an therefor, the field you asked for is used.

The field is not integrated in the layout maintenance when talking about store layouts (with transactions like layout workbench, etc.)

Regards

TK