cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPMEINT - LOIWCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Has anyone integrated with SAPMEINT for Idoc LOIWCS? My does not work. Other Idocs works

What I have done is as following (since the SAPMEINT manual from SAPME does not describe it).

1. according to Online help, SAPMEINT using IDOC LOIWCS type LOIWCS01.

2. So i created partner profile in ERP with type LOIWCS01.

3. in Processing rule I created processing rule with message type LOIWCS

4. in SAPMEINT Workflow i changed i created LOIWCS01_ME_RES and LOIWCS01_ME_WC (but the workflow exist LOIWCS02_ME_WC and LOIWCS02_ME_RES) ... very confuse

Result is I got the IDOC in the folder but it does not trigger the web service call to ME

any idea?

sengkiang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

EasonLing
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Seng,

Kindly check this link:

http://scn.sap.com/message/6099041

and sap note 1763332 for ME6.1 integration, you will find two PDFs.

Very useful.

PS: work center category is the key point when process this IDOC!

Best regards,

Eason

0 Kudos

Hello Seng Kiang,

As far as I know base SAPMEINT processes only following iDOC types: MATMAS03, CLFMAS02, BOMMAT03, LOIROU02, LOIPRO01, LOIPLO01, INVCON02, IORDER01 and doesn't process LOIWCS01. Please let me know if you have some customizations.

You may also refer to the Help Portal for additional information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me52/helpdata/EN/sap_me_index.htm

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not have customization. If you look at the help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me52/helpdata/EN/sap_me_index.htm , it is written that SAPMEINT supports integration of work center or resource and under

SAPMEINT, Integration of Master Data, Transfer of work center describe the LOIWCS01 and the integration process.

I am very suprise to hear from you that SAPMEINT does not support integration of work center. Is it true?

0 Kudos

Time flies very fast. I just found that we had some gaps against Work Center transfer before ME 5.2 SP3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So does anyone knows the Problem??

Need quiete desperately. I have tried all configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Seng

Check WorkCenterProcessingIn Web Service authentication configuration in NWA Single Service Administration. Make sure that on the security tab for this Web Service in the Authentication section the User ID/Password is checked.

Hope it helps

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan

1. Can you please provide me the detail where WorkCenterProcessingIn located? I am in Single Service Administration: Service Definition but could not find the service WorkCenterProcessingIn you mentioned.

2. Is this webservice configuration only for LOIWCS or other IDOCs? The reason I asked is because other IDOCs works, only LOIWCS not.

thanks

sengkiang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seng,

1. Filter the second column Namespace by the value http://sap.com/xi/ME. Scroll down to the last row - the last row should be WorkCenterProcessingIn.

If you don't have this service you probably using the version of ME where it has not been included yet. My guess is that the version should be 5.2.3+ (5.2 SP3). I'm running the latest one 5.2.4.1 and the service is there.

2. This web service configuration is specific for LOIWCS only. Other IDOCs are using different web services

Thanks

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan

Thanks for taking your time

1. I thought you were mentioning MII box rather than ME box. I found the web service in ME and I checkt the user id/ password as you mentioned. However it still not working. I am using 5.2.4 ME.

2. I believe the problem is at MII side rather than ME. The reason I say that is because the LOIWCS Idoc is in the folder and they are not being processed at all (the call of web service to Me is not triggered at all).

Any more clue?

sengkiang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seng,

Another thing could be the plant configuration. The plant in the IDOC is not configured in SAPMEINT or is configured incorrectly, for example make sure that SAP ME Host URL has an ending slash http://sap.com:50000/

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivan

I am sure plan is configured correctly. As I previously mentioned, all other Idocs works fine other than LOIWCS.

If the plant were wrong, I do expect to see the web service call also

So any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seng,

Some more items to check:

1. SAP MII Administration->Data Services->Shared Memory-> Your Project->SupportedTypes. It represents all supported IDOC types. Did you add the values for LOIWCS01_ME_WC and LOIWCS01_ME_RES or something like that?

2. SAP MII Administration->Data Services->Shared Memory ->Your Project->ServiceConfigMap. It represents services that are used to process IDOC types. Did you make appropriate changes for LOIWCS01_ME_WC and LOIWCS01_ME_RES (should be similar to LOIWCS02).

Thanks

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan

1. Yes I do have

2. Yes I do have

Any more idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seng,

If ME Web Service is not invoked then looks like there are issues with the transaction itself. The transaction for LOIWCS is different from other transactions because it is using BAPI call back to SAP ERP to determine category: work center or resource. Based on the BAPI result the corresponding ME Web Service is invoked.

Check the server log for any errors and log an OSS message on this matter.

Thanks

Ivan Dulko

0 Kudos

Hi Seng,

Take a look at this document: [IDoc Listener|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a02bc706-15f2-2c10-1aab-a1927ada11f0?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Make sure you followed all the specified steps for additional document types.

Did you add the IDoc type to the distribution model? Are there any errors showing up in NW log?

Regards,

Mike

EasonLing
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Michael,

Currently i am facing this issue and i checked whole webside seems no answers to it.

In the ERP i use tcode POIM to post a WC to ME.(6.1)

But In MII i get a error message from the Queue-monitor:

no workflow for message type:LOIWCS02.

So in the workflow configuration---> i copied the LOIWCS02_ME_WC and named it LOIWCS02.

Then WC can be sent to the ME with no other error message popup in the Queue_monitor.

BUT the Identifier of this Workcenter message LOIWCS02 is missing.

So there are two questions i am not quit sure:

1 According to IVan before the message LOIWCS02 dispatched to LOIWCS02_ME_WC or LOIWCS02_ME_RES, there will be a BAPI call to ERP to invoke related web service. Do you know the BAPI name and where this BAPI is called?

2 How the standard workflow works to assign this identifier?

Thanks and looking forward your reply~

Best regards,

Eason